Disciples Women’s Ministry
“We declare to you what we have seen and heard so that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.” – DWM Scripture: 1 John 1:3
At Allisonville Christian Church each year, women participate in one of six Disciples Women’s Ministries (DWM) groups called “circles,” which meet for fellowship and study. Meetings happen in the church building and in members’ homes. The DWM circles are:
- Priscilla Circle – meet the second Monday of each month at 10:30a.m. in the front room at church.
- Sarah Circle – meet the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00p.m. in a member’s home.
- Mary and Martha Circle – meet the second Thursday of each month at 12:30p.m. in member’s homes.
- Damaris Circle – meet the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30p.m. at the church.
- Lydia Circle – meet the first Monday of each month at 7:00p.m. in member’s homes.
- Joy Circle – meet the first Tuesday of each month at 10:00a.m. at Robin Run.
The Men’s Group at Allisonville Christian Church has been meeting since 2005 and continues to grow in numbers around tables of fellowship. Times together include devotionals, prayer, and a time to fellowship together. Currently, they meet on the first Saturday each month at ???
Allisonville Christian Church has an active Senior Group:
- R & R (Recent Retirees) – this group is just about what is says. Meeting monthly, this group and Young at Heart sometimes combine and organize an event together for fun and fellowship.